TRA 2018 | 16-19 April 2018 | Vienna
Transport Research Arena 2018
Digitisation, Automatisation and Decarbonisation are major trends that will drastically change the way we live, work and use mobility and transport in the future. Under the heading of “A digital Era for Transport”, the Transport Research Arena 2018 (TRA 2018) was held on 16-19th April in Vienna, Austria and explored, discussed and demonstrated these major paradigm shifts specifically directed at important areas of our life, such as transport, mobility, logistics and industrial production.
TRA 2018 included a broad spectrum of research and innovation activities, which ranged from basic research to application-oriented engineering, social, technical and economic aspects, as well as policies and standards.
The LEARN Project featured in various formats:
- At the TRA 2018 ALICE Booth shared and got feedback on interim results
- The LEARN project was presented jointly with AEOLIX and SELIS projects at the European Commission booth. Check out the poster on the LEARN Project and the poster on Standardization of Transport Chain Emission Calculation
- Alan Lewis of Smart Freight Centre joined a panel organized by the EUCalc project on modeling future scenarios on freight
- Sophie Punte of Smart Freight Centre took part in the session “Optimising Logistics - Environmental and Economic Benefits". Check out the video of Sophie's presentation and the presentation slides.
- Sophie Punte joined a panel at the session: “Clean & Digitalized logistics: opportunities for sustainable growth and jobs". Check out Sophie's presentation here.